Thursday, April 2, 2009

Why there's only 2 cont....


So, here's Coltons part of why I only have 2 boys. Brent says that Colton and I butt heads so often because we are just alike. Whatever!! Well I guess alittle. (or alot) The 6th grade maturation program was a couple of weeks ago, Brent went with Colton, I told him that it's a boy thing. Besides the fact that he would have been mortified if I would have went. So they get home and I start to joke with him about what he has learned. He promptly responds "I don't want to talk about it." I say, well what did you learn? Him, turning redder, I am not talking about this with you!!! Well then, that's that. So, whenever Colton tries to get out of something or is lying to us, he has this really handy habit of pulling on the front of his hair, or shifting his eyes around. Very convenient for us to tell. Well I asked him if he had practiced his guitar, he said yes. I could tell he was lying (read above clues) and called him on it. Not being above telling a lie myself, I asked him if he ever thought about the class they make you take before having kids. A look of shock crossed his face, and he said that I was lying. I asked him what he thought I taught the new parents at my work?? He, getting more frustrated asked if I was telling the truth. Of course I, (being a much much better liar than him) proceeded to tell him all the ways that I could tell he was lying. Him, shocked said I guess you passed the class. (A+ all the way;) Next, lesson he learned was how convenient the history button is on the computer. Funny how all the websites that you visit just pop right up on this handy list. (Again the Mom class) So we got to have a talk about how not everything on you tube is OK, such as anything with NAKED, XXX, GIRLS DANCING. Oh my!!! yes him and his friends spent the afternoon watching videos on you tube.(Needless to say, mom and dad learned to set the security locks) Colton (see above clues) said I never did that. REALLY??? WHAT!!!! Did I ever think that my parents were this dumb???

No comments:

Post a Comment