Sunday, April 5, 2009

Death...

Yes, there has been a death at the Alvey house. Chris the goat has died, very peacefully I might add but, dead all the same. Brent and Bailey went to do a job last night, when they left Chris was alive. When they returned home he was laying dead. Bailey was very upset, but, we had a good talk, and he helped bury Chris. Martin, our other goat is horribly upset. So, I guess we are going to buy another goat tomorrow to keep him company. Lucky me.

2 comments:

  1. I am heart broken! Life won't be the same without Chris :( He will be greatly missed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christi,
    I just caught up on your blog, and seriously couldn't stop laughing!!:) You are so funny. I LOVE your boy stories. Having 2 myself I can relate a little. (not excited for the teenage years). Thanks for making my day a little brighter. ---Kristen B.

    ReplyDelete