Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Going to hell!!


So, I'm going to hell. Really. Brent brought home 5 kittens from a job site. Somebody had abandoned them and the contractor was going to push them into the foundation hole and bury them. So, Brent being the softie that he is brought them home. I was fine with it because I knew that we would be able to give them away with no problem. They are very, very cute. The 2 grey kittens, went to one of Brents employees moms. Here's the going to hell part. Our neighbor boy, Wyatt, attached himself to the tan kitten. So I put a bow on it and told him to go show his mom their new kitty. And sat down to wait. Melissa took about 3 minutes to show up at the door, to ask what the heck was going on. I said he loves it, and needs it. He got the kitten. So we are down to the 2 that we are going to keep, the black ones. We are also dog-sitting our neighbors dog. She hates me, and I'm not really a fan of her. Every time we let her outside, she crawls under the fence, and runs away. Is it a bad thing when the animals out number the people??

2 comments:

  1. lol I love it ha ha ha ha now we know where to bring kittens next batch! ha ha

    ReplyDelete