Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Whore you Know...

I have been known to use the word "whore". Whore is indeed one of those fabulous words, it is versatile and can be used in many, many situations...For instance when you call someone a whore, it can be an insult..as in "look at that whore" or it can be a term of endearment..."Hey whore" (see versatile) You can use it to describe ex-girlfriends of your husband, because generally I don't like them (and they probably turn tricks)(see, whore)

But....please let's all remember that whores are people too. Whores might take offense if you actually call them a whore. If you are a whore, please understand that my usage of this word is not directly in offense to you...but really, you should be used to being called a whore. (and latex.)

And if your a whore who is proud of the lifestyle....Way to earn a living. You go girl. You probably aren't pissed off about my usage of the term. (But, you should probably still get tested for STD's)

ps...(this is dedicated to all the whores I know & love)
pss..(it was posted as a dare ;*)
psss..(I really do think this though)

No comments:

Post a Comment