Monday, April 11, 2011

Cupcakes.....


I have a new obsession...Cupcakes. Yes I know what the hell, they are like porn for me. I look up cupcake websites, I dream about cupcakes, I want to make cupcakes. Is there a cupcake anonomous meeting somewhere? Right in the middle of my little obsessive fit I found a shop that is HEAVEN!!! Sweet Tooth Fairy located in Layton next to the Cafe Rio (my other dirty habit) & MiMi's cafe. Oh Sweet Heaven!!! I'm like a little piggy in a Great big mud hole. They are the best thing I have found for ages. If there is any sort of nervous breakdown coming on...(ie: test, bad day at work, any day of the week you catch my drift) These magic porn cupcakes will fix it. They are delightful. My poor bestie has had to be a unwilling partner of my downfall, because you can't just buy one, it might be lonely and that would be sad, so she gets the windfall. (Yes, I'm trying to make her ass fatter than mine, it makes me feel better. wicked laugh inserted here) They also make such delights as cake balls, cookies, and have some gluten free stuff. If you want to have a small taste of stars shooting out, fireworks, angels singing, orgasm like heaven, go get your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment