Saturday, May 28, 2011

Worst Ever.....





Oh, what to say about this horrid movie. This is hands down the WORST movie I have ever EVER had the misfortune of sitting through. I'm all about funny, I even have been known to laugh at many MANY crass dirty inappropriate jokes. I'm not at all prudish, uptight, never been called a stick in the mud, fun squasher, or any other labels. BUT, this movie made me squirm in my seat, more that a little uncomfortable and just downright wasn't funny. AT ALL!!! The theater was packed and all we heard was uncomfortable squirming, whispers of "this really isn't good, to this sucks, to I want to leave." The majority of people were saying that the first one was way better.



The language was horrific, (again, not a prude) just because they couldn't find anything better to say. Even the actors seemed embarrassed and awkward in it. Bradley Cooper is hot as always, but even his hotness couldn't pull this one out. I need to go shower now, just writing this made me feel dirty.

No comments:

Post a Comment