Friday, January 23, 2009

I love my dogs!!









I love my dogs!! Sometimes more than people, no really. Bella is a jack russell terrier, and she really is Brents baby. She loves him more than anything. It really is funny, she doesn't want anyone to touch him and goes ballistic if you do. Growling and barking, she gets between us if I give him a hug. She also hates, hates games. Tag, hide and seek etc.. they drive her nuts. She was a gift from my aunt Sherry, when we first got her she only was 3lbs. she would snuggle under the covers or on our necks. She still sleeps under the covers, usually with Brent, but she will settle for me if he is not around. Brent calls her his baby girl, she has him wrapped around her little paw. If he gets home from work and doesn't love her right away, she is totally offended and will pout. All he has to do is pat his chest and she jumps into his arms. She is full of it!! all 11lbs of her, it is so funny to watch her take down Mo, our 120lb chocolate lab. She is THE BOSS and lets everyone know it. Mo on the other hand is my baby. When we got him, I was just thinking that I might want another baby, but not committed to it all the way. We went over to Brents parents and their next door neighbors had puppies. I'm a sucker I love puppies!! I of course HAD to go see them, I drug poor Brent over there, and came back snuggling Mo, it was love at first sight. He was mine, he did it for me, and the baby hunger went right out the window. We really thought that he wasn't very smart at first, but soon realized that it is all an act. He loves to sleep on the bed with me, but Brent is rude enough to take his spot(RUDE) so.. he learned that if the kids wake up at night they want their dad. Mo will wake them up, they come and get Brent, Mo gets his spot. Problem solved in his book. (only Brent has a problem with it??) He is a small pony, with a tiny, tiny dogs mindset. He will try to sit on you lap, and heaven forbid he gets scared, you can't stop him from jumping on. For whatever reason the cold air returns are VERY SCARY it is so funny, and if he is under something, you can't see him. It is hysterical watch Brent get mad at him and get him out from under whatever, he just can't believe it and is so confused asto how he was seen. I really do love them. (When I figure out how, I will post pics)

2 comments:

  1. I agree, your dogs are adorable! The three of us have to have our love fest when I come down in the morning to work. LOVE THEM!

    P.S. Sorry I forgot about you, watched my TV show, then took my bath...saw you called a few times - sorry :( but now that I am on your blog, because your not answering your phone, I see you broke your background. Yes, I will fix you for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job! It looks fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete