2 weeks ago
Monday, January 12, 2009
I figured it out!!
Yeah!! I have been trying to figure out this whole blog stuff, and usually have to rely on Heidi to help me but, I figured out how to post all by myself:) I know, big deal right?? Yes it is I am so excited. Even though Heidi is the coolest person I know, I don't want to make anyone jealous by going on and on about her coolness. So, this is my New Years goal to be better about keeping everyone up on what's going on with the Alvey's. Colton starts indoor soccer on Friday, it should be alot of fun. Indoor is so much faster and rougher than outdoor soccer, I love it. I'm not sure what we are going to do with Bailey for the winter yet. We'll have to see. Brent is getting buff with his x-mas present the bowflex. Makes me want to go back to the gym, oh well maybe tomorrow...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I do believe that you pay monthly for a club membership, and it just so happens...that I go there every day. SO, GET OFF YOUR BAHOOKIE AND COME WITH ME :)
ReplyDelete