Well, we made it back from a successful family vacation!! Yay! We flew out for Anaheim, on Sunday the 17th, stayed there until Wed. then drove down to San Diego and was there for the rest of the week, flying home on the 24th. It was a long 8 days, but fun. Disneyland & California Adventures was great, not too busy, not too hot, just right. The food is obscenely expensive!! We went to IHOP and had a $90 dollar breakfast, holy hell!! $90, are you kidding me IHOP. San Diego was much more realistic, thank heavens. Brent bought himself a GPS, named it Lola, and still managed to get us lost at every turn. When the GPS tells you to turn in a mile, it really means it. Funny how that works. I loved Sea World and the Zoos. The Shamu show made me tear up, nerdy I know, but it's so sweet when the trainers hug the whales. Colton was done with the animal looking by the 2nd day. I wanted to go look at the elephants, (they had babies) his response to this was "oh my hell, if you've seen 1 elephant, you've seen them all." So there, NO elephants for me. The boys had a great time at the beach, body surfing and finding shells. The last time we were in California, the boys were way younger. I didn't notice what a freak show it is. So many weirdo's. There was so many homeless people in San Diego, I couldn't believe it. Also alot of gay couples. Who knew, Disneyland fun for all sorts.
2 weeks ago

Hey Christi! I love your blog! It's so fun to be able to catch up! You have a very cute family!
ReplyDelete