Sunday, July 18, 2010

Damn Dog...


Last night Brent and I went to the retirement party of the nicu pharmacist, Scott. It was a great party, lots of fun and Brent got to see what we all are really like. (kinda scary for him) When we got home, since I had to work in the morning I went to bed. About 10:30 Brent woke me up saying how sick my dog Mo was and that he needed to go to the vet. I got up to check on him, and he couldn't even walk or stand up. He was so sick. By the time we got to the vet, I was crying, I love that stupid dog. I called work, crying so bad that they could barely understand me. The vet told us he thought Mo had got into anti-freeze or some other chemical. In the end, we still don't know what made him so sick, but, he's ok.

1 comment:

  1. OH MY HECK!!! That is so scary. Poor Mo, Mo...extra loves for him when I come to work tonight ~ No matter what Bella says ;)

    ReplyDelete